ADV

ADV

ADVERTISEMENT CORNER

HUDUMA YA KUKATA TICKET ZA NDEGE ONLINE


SOMA HABARI

SOMA HABARI

Monday, June 3, 2013

Morning prayer before starting work



MY MORNING PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK.
8:00 AM


My heavenly father, as I enter this work place, I bring your presence with me. I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy and your perfect order into my work. I acknowledge your power over all that will be done, spoken, thought and decided within these walls. I commit to use them responsibly in your honor. Give me a flesh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy, so that even my smallest accomplishment my bring you glory.


Lord, When I am confused, guide me.

When I am weary, energize me.
When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.

May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy and a smile to all that I come in contact with to day.


And oh Lord,

When I leave this place, give me traveling mercy.
Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it.

Lord, I thank you for everything you’ve done, everything you’ are doing, and everything you’ are going to do.


Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with.


In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving.

AMEN


“ God’s delays are not God’s denials”

“Patience is genius”
Paul Ndahigwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...